The Animal Medical Centre employs competent veterinarians who satisfy the registration requirements of the Hong Kong Veterinary Surgeons Board. Our case load is very varied with a large range of medical and surgical conditions. The work is challenging and yet very rewarding. Over the last several decades we have developed a reputation amongst our clients for providing thorough and definitive treatment options at a fair price. If you believe that you have the necessary skills, including a sense of humour and can contribute to our team, then feel free to submit your cover letter and cv to us. Skills that we are looking for include:
- Fullfil the registration requirements of the HK VSB. (see http://www.vsbhk.org.hk/doc/GAregistration_e.pdf)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Competent at varied surgeries.
- Can keep calm under pressure.
- Thrive in a clinically challenging environment.
Note: Potential applicants should note that the Hong Kong Veterinary Surgeons Board is notorious for it's pedanticism, taking up to NINE MONTHS to register foreign vets to allow them to work in Hong Kong.